20110428

step back...step you back

While perusing the world wide web and various blogs I discovered....

One. I'm a little tired of seeing all the different blog girls with the same fieldguided tote posing in really cutesy overly dressed outfits...

the snail and the cyclops
but...if I ever decided I wanted to start taking really artsy fashion photographs of myself in cute outfits, my stairs would be a good place for that.



Three. Instead of having to lug our power crystals around like Spencer Pratt does, we could just wear them fashionable around our necks. I really do like the necklaces though.


the vamoose
Speaking of Spencer, he's a tweeter, something I should have realized a long time ago. If you are bored and want to have a good laugh, I highly suggest checking it out. Just a little glimpse..."Going on an expedition. Not coming back until I've hunted down the beast that laid the Gaga egg."


Four. These guys would be based out of Portland, Wildwood Studio, however their products are pretty genius, and would be very beneficial.

and Five. I would like to say thank you to the nuggets for playing so crappy because now thunder will being playing in the semi-finals. Dare I say it again....okay....THUNDER UP!


thunderthighs



No comments:

Post a Comment