20110719

if you visit an artist's studio, you'll want to go back

This past weekend I had the lovely opportunity to visit Joan Gold's studio. She is a local artist here in Humboldt County that paints vividly, bright and colorfully, huge collage abstract paintings.

Her space has been converted from garage to a two part studio. The main room that you walk into is her workspace, while the adjoining room is mainly for storage of her finished work.




There is art stuff everywhere and somehow she keeps it all neatly organized.



Take a gander at her blog (insightful) or website. She told me that when you come to visit, we are welcome to come back to her studio. And I will take you, you will love it! It makes me excited for the day that I have a space like this where I can create and create for days...



thunderthighs

No comments:

Post a Comment